Friday, January 31, 2014

last night...

"The Early Days"

Another chapter and a half down last night. I am getting excited that it is coming along so well. Hoping tonight I can get another chapter or more finished.

"Her Biggest Fear"

I was able to get a chapter finished late last night, or early this morning. Either way this book is coming along smooth.

"When The Music Stops"

If designing the cover is a start to the book then last night I got a start on this book. LOL... There is a lot of notes written for this book and It will reveal the two characters who will be recognized if the reader has read "The Early Days." I can't wait to get started on this book. Maybe tonight.

"The Castle Falls"

Nothing was done with this book last night. I made some notes and am trying to decide where I want to start the story. The begining is always the hardest for me to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment