Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Still working...

"The Early Days"
I finished Chapter 11 last night and began work on Chapter 12. I was able to get some new writing done as well as work in new characters to the story.

"Her Biggest Fear - Undisclosed Stories Volume 1"
I started working on this title for a little while watching a movie. I didn't get very much new written but did some minor editing to the existing content.

"The Castle Falls - Undisclosed Stories Volume ?"
Wrote some ideas down for this book. This is going to be an important book in the Undisclosed Stories. The people involved may become important people in future books of the Original Series.


I am hoping to get a lot more accomplished tonight on "The Early Days" and I might start putting some of the ideas into work on "The Castle Falls" but I wouldn't count on it yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment