Monday, January 27, 2014

....and more Undisclosed Stories.

I have been working hard on two books right now. :)

I cant say how far I am in "The Early Days" it is hard to say when I don't exactly know where I am going to go in the book. If I was to guess I would say it is just over half of the way finished if not possibly more.

As I said before I am close to half finished with "Her Biggest Fear - Undisclosed Stories Volume 1" The entire story is in my head I am just taking the time right now to finish the first book in the series and not try and focus all my time on one of the short stories that accompany the first novel in the series.

I began construction on a second Undisclosed Story when I was approached by some friends who want me to include them in a book. I like the idea and I may have to give it a try. 

I have already came up with a title for the book that will feature my friends but I have not yet come up with any content for the book itself. It will take awhile. :)


2 comments: