Monday, February 3, 2014

Over the weekend

"The Early Days"

I started chapter 13 and have made some good progress on it so far. I am going to continue on this book tonight and hope to get into the 14th chapter of the book.

"Her Biggest Fear"

I didn't work on this book over the weekend. I was in a stump on where to proceed so I have been just jotting on notes for where proceed.

"The Castle Falls"

I was able to get the first chapter of this book finished. The hard part is where exactly to proceed from what I have recently written. I may be scratching the beginning and start over, for now I am going to try and formulate a continuation from where I am at.

"When the Music Stops"

I was able to finish the first chapter of this book and started some of the second. I am happy at the way this book is going and am sure it will not be too hard to complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment